Cannabis Banana Bread
Cannabis Infused Banana Bread! One of our favorite pot-luck recipe’s.
Recommended Dosage: 3 Tablespoons Cannabutter
Prep Time: 5 minsCook
Time: 50-60 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup honey or Agave Nectar (lower glycemic index)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups toasted and chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 X 5 loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt, then mix well and set aside. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, honey, sour cream, eggs, melted butter and vanilla.
- Lightly fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, mixing only until incorporated. Stir in the chopped pecans. Batter will be lumpy.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.