How to Make Cannabutter
As a connoisseur, we all know that we can’t miss not to have some CannaButter (Cannabis Butter) in our kitchen. This is probably, the most integral cannabis edible that any connoisseur must have in his/her kitchen.
While there are different versions and ways of how to create a great tasting Cannabutter, one thing is for sure – the end result should always satisfy your cravings.
1/2 lbs of Butter (Non-Salty)
1 oz. of cannabis shake, finely ground
6 cups of water
- Finely grind your herbs using your grinder.
- Fill the stock pot with water and boil it.
- Once the water is boiling, dip the butter. Make sure to melt it completely.
- Mix your ground cannabis to the boiling water and butter mixture. Reduce the heat and cover your pot while it is boiling
- Set your timer for 4 hours.
- Once you’re done, wait for about 15 minutes so it cools down a bit before you start with extraction.
- Transfer all the mix on the container with the cheesecloth as strainer to hold all the butter and weed.
- Cover the container and put it in the fridge overnight. The next morning, you have ready to go cannabutter.
Image credit: magicalbutter.com